|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Are you tired of the big corporate grind, and want to do work that makes a difference?
Home Instead, Inc. is looking for an experienced digital Product Manager who wants to have a significant impact on the lives of seniors around the globe. If you value technology with purpose and a position that allows you to help others, we want to hear from you! If you embrace design-thinking, lean and agile development, and know what it means to contextualize data-driven insights with empathy, we want you on our team!
We’re serious about Changing the Face of Aging ® and we’re looking for a rock star team leader who is equally committed to spearheading a new global consumer-facing technology solution.
At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, consider applying at Home Instead. Our expectations will be high, but the impact this work has on families around the world couldn't be more rewarding.
We’re hiring a Product Manager, responsible for guiding the success of Home Instead’s frontline digital solutions.
- Stay close to Home Instead customers and ensure that our products delight and add value to their lives.
- Act as the keeper and communicator of the product strategy and vision.
- Define the product roadmap based on business strategy and outcomes.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as Franchise Owners, Key Players and CAREGiversSM.
- Manage and ensure the constant improvement of the products throughout their lifecycle.
- Manage and ensure the financial success of the products.
- Collaborate closely with product delivery teams.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other product managers, marketing, operations, data, IT and PMO team members.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Five to seven years of business, product management or IT experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field is preferred but not required.
- More than three years working with principles design thinking with lean and agile software delivery preferred.
- Experience working with seniors and/or the senior care industry is helpful.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room