|Title:||Advertising and Marketing Research Manager|
|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Are you looking for a fun, mission-oriented company where you can make a difference? Do you have marketing and communication experience and excel at critical thinking and market analysis? If so, we have an opportunity for you as Advertising and Marketing Research Manager! This individual will be implementing marketing and communication strategies as defined by Home Instead Senior Care’s annual business plan and advise local franchises on local advertising needs.
Home Instead, Inc. is dedicated to its mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families, and we are equally committed to bettering the lives of our close-knit family of employees. We recruit top talent, provide competitive benefits, and create a “home away from home”, where employees can be proud of the work they do changing the face of aging®.
Advertising and Marketing Research Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage local owner advertising process online and offline for service and caregiver recruitment.
- Assist in executing yearly advertising strategy, campaign creation, asset placement and ROI tracking.
- Assist in marketing research initiatives for the department from both a qualitative and quantitative in regards to clients, caregivers and RPNs.
- Proactively monitor changes in the competitive environment and assist advertising and research director in compiling yearly competitive analysis for leadership team on trends in the industry and within our competitive set.
- Provide critical thinking, analysis and recommendations to franchise owners and home office staff who seek marketing advice and recommendations.
- Manage franchise development marketing and global development marketing efforts including collateral development, website development, webinars and lead generation programs including ROI tracking and recommendations.
- Manage the RPN advertising plan.
- Oversee relationships and manage projects with video, photography, free-lance and marketing research specialists, advertising and public relations agencies, graphic artists and Ideal Images in support local advertising and franchise development marketing.
- Participate in at least one educational event or program annually to enhance professional skills and motivation.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing or related field required.
- Five years of brand or agency experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must have proven experience in the development and management of lead generation and awareness building advertising plans including digital and offline components and tracking
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Franchising experience preferred.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room