|Title:||Customer Service/IT Support Representative|
|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
Are you ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do and enjoy a meaningful career? We have a great opportunity for you as Customer Service/IT Support Representative! You’ll be responsible for providing technical support to Home Instead Senior Care® franchise owners and key players.
If you have a passion for serving others and enjoy building relationships, this is the position for you!
As a Customer Service/IT Support Representative you’ll:
- Support franchise owners and their staff by effectively answering technical questions regarding Home Instead software systems, the Home Instead Senior Care website, operating systems, Office 365, basic networking, file and printer sharing, basic computer maintenance and future software products in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide remote control support via LogMeIn Rescue when necessary to solve advanced computer problems.
- Replicate and submit issues as well as submit enhancement requests from user feedback.
- Develop clear, concise documentation to add to the company knowledgebase to help improve the troubleshooting/support process.
- Assist with the testing and rollout of new software releases.
- Provide regular on-call rotation during pre-defined support hours.
- Hours are 9am - 6pm Monday through Friday.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Two years of related experience in a technical customer service environment or a call center preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that annually provide more than 80 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible, serving 90,000 seniors daily. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room