|Title:||Business Performance Coach|
|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Do you enjoy coaching others for success? Use your creativity to help small business owners grow their business as a Business Performance Coach. You’ll coach owners in all operational areas including business planning, P&L’s, sales strategy and human resources. You’ll work one on one to help owners achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals. In addition, you’ll provide in-depth training to owners and key players specific to tools that improve business processes and efficiencies.
At Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging®. To be successful, we require enthusiastic, collaborative and highly-skilled business professionals. We set high expectations for this impactful and rewarding work.
At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, apply today to join our family!
As a Business Performance Coach you’ll serve as a coach and consultant to owners to . . .
- Coach owners in all operational areas including business planning, P&L’s, sales strategy and human resources.
- Support franchise revenue growth profitability.
- Assist owners with the utilization of all resources.
- Drive participation in company-wide initiatives, events and programs.
- Provide in-depth training to owners and key players specific to tools that improve business processes and efficiencies.
- Maintain a schedule of proactive monthly phone calls to franchise owners.
- Support, assist and encourage development of franchise owners through modules, financial tools and performance plans.
- Deliver presentations in front of small and large groups when needed.
- Support and assist Business Performance Manager in executing the strategies of the region.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time (i.e. office visits, training events, state meetings).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Five years of related business management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care® offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care®, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room