|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
Are you looking for a fun, mission-oriented company where you can make a difference? Do you have a passion for serving others and building relationships? If so, we have an opportunity for you as a Contact Specialist!
We’re looking for a polished professional who believes in providing extraordinary customer service and thrives in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Home Instead, Inc. is dedicated to its mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families, and we are equally committed to bettering the lives of our close-knit family of employees.
At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, apply today to join our family!
What does a Contact Specialist do?
- Answer each incoming call in a prompt friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner. Forward calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Field new client inquiries and address questions about Home Instead services; transfer calls to local Home Instead franchise offices.
- Field calls from potential caregivers and transfer calls to local Home Instead franchise offices.
- Maintain an atmosphere that projects exemplary service and concierge ambiance when greeting guests and visitors.
- Analyze mapping software to assist with franchise boundary questions.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Maintain welcome board screen content at the Global Headquarters.
- Prepare new and replacement security identification cards.
- Maintain birthday and anniversary list and send greetings.
- Maintain the lobby area in a presentable manner.
- Keep office and shipping supplies stocked.
- Handle incoming and outgoing FedEx and UPS packages.
- Distribute correspondence to the appropriate office and staff for follow-up.
- Answer public emails.
- Assist with new hire onboarding.
- Serve on safety committee.
- Participate in HR staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Make photocopies, fax documents and provide administrative support.
- Serve as back-up for applicant tracking process.
- Assist the HR Director other departments with projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of multi-phone and receptionist experience in a professional office setting.
- Minimum of two years of business experience.
- Exemplifies extraordinary customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft desktop products (Word, Excel, Power Point).
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room