|Title:||Franchise Compliance Representative|
|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Working in senior care may not seem like an exciting endeavor, but at Home Instead, Inc. we are Changing the Face of Aging® with a singular focus that is anything but boring! To be successful, we require enthusiastic, collaborative and highly-skilled professionals. At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, consider applying at Home Instead. Our expectations will be high, but the impact this work has on our large franchise network's work force couldn't be more rewarding.
We have an opportunity for you as Franchise Compliance Representative. The Franchise Compliance Representative protects and enhances the Home Instead Senior Care brand and each franchisee’s investment in the brand by ensuring operational standards, ensuring franchise owners are operating within the boundaries of the franchise agreement and inspiring best practices among all franchise owners. This position is based out of Omaha, NE.
Primary responsibilities of the Franchise Compliance Representative:
- Collaborate closely with the Business Performance, Marketing, Information Technology and Learning Development departments regarding operational standards and best practices.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of standards and best practices.
- Travel up to, but not limited to 30% of the time to conduct QA Visits and other inspections and/or duties as assigned.
- Perform random and discretionary operational and financial desktop reviews, quality assurance visits and unannounced audits, as planned.
- Assist in enforcement of minimum operational standard and franchise agreement provisions.
- Conduct a timely follow-up with franchise owners following a QA visit, desktop review or other inspection, as set by department head.
- Emphasize quality, consistency and uniformity of Home Instead Senior Care services from one franchise office location to the next.
- Make suggestions to franchise owners regarding best practices.
- Attempt to resolve owner-to-owner and owner-to-franchisor disputes.
- Monitor franchise owner compliance with insurance requirements.
- Monitor compliance with image standards pursuant to the Style Guide.
- Actively participate in the strategic planning process for the Franchise Standards department and the company as a whole.
- Assist with the Franchise Exchange Council, as needed, and all related functions.
- Participate in Franchise Standards related training for the Home Office, franchise network, and others, as needed.
Education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Three to five years of operational audit or review experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room