|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Are you ready for an opportunity to make a difference in the world with the work you do? Looking for a meaningful career in a mission-oriented company where you can make your mark as an expert?
Home Instead, Inc. is a rapidly growing organization that is passionate about its mission, its culture and its people. We’re looking for that passion in you!
If you want to work for a company that is truly making a difference, apply today! You’ll be involved and you’ll have fun!
We have a great opportunity for you a Business Analyst!
What is expected of the Business Analyst at Home Instead?
The Business Analyst works with the Home Office and Franchise Owners to understand their business needs and translate them to technical and functional requirements. The Business Analyst depicts the linkage between these requirements and the delivery of business value and outcomes, helping to ensure the successful implementation of the product, service or process. The Business Analyst also continuously drives the definition of business needs across people, process, technology and data during all phases of the project lifecycle.
Business Analyst key responsibilities:
- Proactively collaborate with project stakeholders to determine business needs, decompose initiatives and map business processes as applicable during project intake.
- Facilitate and perform the elicitation and capture of technical and functional requirements (using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions or mapping, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, user stories, story decomposition, and story mapping) during all phases of the project lifecycle to support the delivery of business value for the organization.
- Assist with the development and scoring of RFPs and scripted demos; directly engage and facilitate the RFP process with vendors.
- Facilitate and elicit business goals in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements integrate with existing workflows and business functions.
- Facilitate and elicit business goals in determining if and how new processes or process changes integrate with existing workflows and business functions.
- Ensure requirements are testable meeting a predefined project definition of “done” as well as requirement level acceptance tests.
- Support the development team clarifying the requirements and business outcomes during all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Gain and demonstrate a solid understanding of software programs considered for or used on assigned projects.
- Ensure project deliverables map to the business needs as described in project artifacts.
- Identify and communicate project risks; identify possible solutions.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- BA/BS in Business, Math, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Five years’ experience in business analyst/project management role in a complex business and systems environment; experience with Agile methodology required.
- Demonstrated skills with project management tools and methodologies, Agile software development lifecycle and problem solving.
- Experience with successful enterprise-wide implementations desired.
- Two plus years’ experience working on projects that use multiple platforms: web servers, Windows Server, and application servers desired.
- CBAP or equivalent certification desired.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room